Tuesday, February 7, 2012

hands in motion

does anyone out there find hands as fascinating as i do?  i love to watch my kids' hands as they work.  sometimes i wonder if they think i'm crazy when i'm taking pictures of them- lol!




i have to include this one of my 4 year old putting flowers in a vase for me.  don't those dirty fingernails just melt your heart?



here's my own print.  i'm thinking this will be the logo for jaeartworks.


and i don't think i ever showed this finished piece.  this is my latest "family portrait" that i have hanging on the narrow wall next to my kitchen.


told you i love hands!  do you have something you are fascinated with?

have a blessed week,
-julia

3 comments:

  1. Fun!!! You know, there are times when I will watch a person's hands while they talk....these often will tell me more than what they are saying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Never thought of that. Hands YES Lord I love my hands too. XO! How cute are your kids, little budding artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked hands, too! My students constantly ask me "what are you taking a picture of?"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a comment or question? Hit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...